CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

counting days..

Alhamdulillah..
So far preparation sume dah byk yg siap.. from caterer to hall.. bunga telur to wedding dress, semua dah settled..
I have made a reservation kat Town Hall Ipoh ( it was my late dad's wish to see me getting married there ) before this. Tapi sebab sambutan Jubli Perak pemerintahan Sultan Azlan Shah, Sultan Perak, Baginda Sultan nak gunakan dewan tu for da whole year.. so terpaksa la me n my fiance cari dewan lain.. Thanx to my bff's father, last2 min pun dapat la replacement dewan ILP kat Meru.. da wedding is schedule on da 6th of June..dissapointed juga la sebenarnya cuz it was my late dad's wish nak buat kat Town Hall tu. Then suddenly we found out dat ada wedding conducted kat town hall...then i made a call to dbi, apparently they said they do accept those yang buat rayuan to Dato Bandar untuk buat kenduri..for reasonable excuse la.. so, wut da heck, i try my luck n did send a letter.. thank goodness our rayuan diterima, n we manage to get da hall on da 30th of May.. so dat explain y i hafta change da date from 6th to 30th of may.. n of course for another reason i wanted a good fren of mine to attend my wedding as well.. she can't make it on 6th..
so anyway.. most of da preparation dah complete.. n tinggal a few things dat i need to worry on now.. n most importantly.. I DESPERATELY NEED TO FINISH MY THESIS!!! huhuhuhuhu

3 comments:

Andy Kaizar said...

aite aite!

m said...

hey u. gudluck fer ur thesis n w-prep. am waitin 4 ur card! ngee~~

~mai~

BeLLeZa_MinX said...

krul.. make sure ko letak dlm organizer ko.. ko tu pelupa..
mai.. will start to distribute card in early may.. sabar... hehe