CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

it has been awhile..

it's been a while since i last post anything in here.. hmm.. wut shud i say.. life has been such a bliss ever since i got married.. sure i had few difficulties ( was being sick) but i thank God for giving me one of the greatest gift; love, and my husband..
i could never thank him enough for taking care of me, for being patient.. for loving me more n more each day, for pampering me with love like no one else have..

11th of july was my very first presentation in an international psychology conference. Alhamdulillah, i got great feedbacks..and superb audience.. yes.. they did question me a lot of things.. n alhamdulillah i managed to answer them succesfully.. n i thank my husband for being there to support me all the way.. n he was there with me even though i know he got bored with such a heavy topics in psychology conference (wut dya expect :P )

i did passed up my thesis ( finally!! ) n now i am in hirosaki japan n doing nothing but missing my husband..

for my deary hubby.. i love u very much n cant wait to see u this tuesday..

2 comments:

Andy Kaizar said...

wow! da sampai japan kamu!

BeLLeZa_MinX said...

yerp.. n still here..