CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Breastfeeding

it will come naturally, that's what people always say. I disagree. First week after i gave birth, i had difficulties feeding qaliph. Not that i doesnt want to, i've been wanting to breastfeed my baby even before he was born, but when i feel like i fail to feed him enough, i almost give up. the nipples sore, his' cries, the pain from the c-section, all accumulated to drive me nuts.

it was after 3 weeks when i started to get the hang of it.. it then started to be coming naturally. now, after more than 4 months, Alhamdulillah i still manage to give feed him exclusively with my own milk. I realized how it benefits him well. He seems to be stronger, well shaped, no prob of colic, calm, n healthy.

I have to say, 3 person made breastfeeding working well for me. To the nurse in Permai Polyclinic Kota Kinabalu, Merlin for she is the one who taught me the correct way of breastfeeding. 2nd person in Kak Lia, someone that I know from BTN, for she gave me a good example, giving me tips and proves that exclusive breast feeding is possible for working mothers. Finally, to my husband Tajul Ariffin Adam, for all his' support.. from rubbing my back when i'm in pain, lifting qaliph to my lap when i couldnt move, to expressing my milk..(might sound dirty, but i really enjoy this intimate moment, nothing to do with lust, just him helping me expessing milk for our baby..) he is truly my great supporter..

husbands out there.. u might not have the milk to feed your baby..but supporting ur wife might help her to ease the pain, making it less stressful she'll produce more milk..

to my wonderful baby Ayden Qaliph, i dont want him to appreciate only me for breastfeeding him, for it was his father who help me through this process..thank you sayang..thank you daddy..

~mommy n qaliph

0 comments: