CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Me :)

Alhamdulillah.. i gave birth to Ayden Qaliph Tajul Ariffin on 26th of April 2010..

So.. here I am.. being a mother.. it sure change me a lot.. way of life, way of thinking, my priorities have to be set up all over again.. but it sure worth it.. no more clutch or small handbags for me.. but either way, i'm still happy with my new Guess oversize handbag so i manage to squeeze in Qaliph's stuffs ( diapers, extra shirt just-in-case, wet tissue, blanket.. n the list goes on and on, i told ya it's an oversize handbag :P ) my point is people can still look gorgeous rather than sloppy just bcuz u're a mother..speaking of which.. i just wanna share on my changes after giving birth to Ayden Qaliph.. ( oh.. i wanna share on my preggy moments.. and giving birth too.. hmm.. maybe in the next post :P)

first day.. after gone thru about 2 and a half hours of c-section, i can barely get up ( am not supposed to pun :P ).. my hair was messy, my face was oily, i feel bloated, my face looks bloated.. i was in pain..all in all i look horrible..

second day.. i managed to get up and look myself in the mirror and OMG!! i cant even stand looking at myself! thanx to hubby, he manage to clean me up with wet towel ( still cant take bath ), brush my teeth, etc.. at least ok la sikit esp people starting to visit..

when i got back.. i always look myself in the mirror, wearing oversize shirt with kain batik ( which i rarely put on before ) no make up, bau minyak jer ( minyak untuk confinement )it really makes me feel down.. my confidence level mmg jatuh sgt2.. looking at my saggy tummy masa tu.. then my sister in law told me that rahim tak akan terus kecut immediately.. it'll take time.. nights of crying on my hubby's shoulder on how i wanna look like i used to.. n i determine to get the look back..

just after confinement, first thing i bought was 2 pair of jeans.. yes.. it's huge.. mmg depressing to find a pair of jeans that fit me.. but i still insists of buying.. cuz i dun wanna stay miserable wondering will i fit a jeans again.. 2 weeks after that i can't even wear that jeans anymore :P it's darn loose..

my whole point is.. mmg after gave birth, esp if u go thru c-section, akan ada tendency of depressed.. baby blues.. but for me, if it was not my hubby who stand by me, give me his shoulder to cry on, and tons of words of encouragement and his love for me that keeps me feeling alive.. and of course, looking at my precious Ayden Qaliph.. it is all worth it.. every single second, every single scar, every single stretch marks..

to my Hubby, Tajul Ariffin Adam, and baby Ayden Qaliph Tajul Ariffin, thank u very much and i love u both very much..

1 comments:

Hilal Azmi said...

susah jugak jadi mak nih...huhu....... menakutkan...