CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Preggy Memories Part I

I dedicate this post for my beautiful Ayden Qaliph.. maybe one day he'll read this in the future and enjoy knowing the process of me having him in me, as much as i enjoy having him in me..maybe that one day I wont be around to tell him this....

When I first found out that I was pregnant, it was already 7 weeks. I had butterflies in my tummy.. i smiled all day long.. all bcuz i know i'm carrying such a beautiful God's creation in my belly.. since then.. i talked to da baby ( back then i ddnt know it's a He :P )

Thank goodness i dun have any huge problem with my pregnancy.. no morning sickness at all ( alhamdulillah.. ) but i do feel extremely, super duper malas to take care of myself! to da extend nak cuci muka pun malas! it's not sumthing dat i purposely do.. it was then my mum suspected dat i will have a baby boy.. betul ke orang tua2 kata kalau mengandung anak lelaki, pakai make up pun tak nak.. mungkin betul, mungkin kebetulan.. n yes, after 3 months ( yes, dat early..) my gynae detect it's a boy.. he is proudly showing his ding dong in the 4D scan as early as 3 months.. it's like he's saying "..look daddy.. i have one too!" :P

talking about this pregnancy, i traveled a lot during this pregnancy.. it first started in Hirosaki, Japan, then traveled all da way down to Tokyo and Kyoto.. then after 4 months, i went for a conference in Salzburg Austria. Sempat la jalan2 bawa baby dalam perut feeding pigeons in Vienna, Austria, jalan2 Juelich, Dusseldorf, Koln di Germany ( thanx to abg Oskar and family ), enjoying the beautiful scenery of Amsterdam, Netherland, lunatic roads in Antwerp, Belgium, rambang mata buying chocs at Brussels, Belgium, romantic trip to Paris, France, all da way to Sheffield, UK, visiting the most important place for Golfers at St Andrews, perfect dinner at Amir's place in Dundee, taking a ride on Ferris Wheel in Glasgow, Scotland, a week spent in Stirling, Scotland where we celebrated Hari Raya Korban and finally unforgettable London. hehe.. Qaliph2.. dalam perut lagi merata2 dah berjalan.. although 12 hrs of flight definitely menyakitkan pinggang ( and plus there was one time we hafta run bcuz of the short transit ), but it sure worth it.. i love every single second carrying him around, explaining to him eventho he might not understand anything but swimming around in my belly..

One thing about baby Qaliph, he stretch his' body a lot.. no wonder la my belly selalu keras2.. tiba2 terbonjol je keluar bontot dia.. kepala dia, kaki dia, siku dia.. n he's super duper active kicking.. which is good.. i think he's reacting on my voice.. everytime i talked to him.. i sang him a lullaby.. so.. mothers out there( fathers too ).. byk2 kan communicating with ur baby.. tho he might not understand, but ur voice will soothe the baby..

..to be cont in part II

0 comments: