CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 4 of Raya

Hmm.. sedar tak sedar dah raya yang keempat.. cepatnyer masa berlalu..
To dearie fwens yang hantar smss for raya, terima kasih byk2 atas ingatan korang.. but honestly, I dun even feel da mood untuk celebrate raya this year..

Most of my fwens tau yang this year I wont be back to my hometown in ipoh for raya, but on the sunday, a few days before raya, I called mama asking her whether she wud be ok of celebrating raya alone, since my sister is in Aussie n my brother will be back to his wife's hometown @Malacca. Baru la that evening i kelam kabut get a ticket back to KL.. thanx to Dr Yasmin yang temankan gi airport n purchased a RM672 to n fro KL-KK ticket.

This wud be the first year I celebr8 raya without abah.. It was hard..Every nite of raya abah akan takbir raya di rumah.. n this year.. sunyi.. I cried.. but I dun wanna show it in front of Mama.. so I just kept it inside and put up a fake smile.. I'm trying so hard to be happy.. thanx to friends like Wan, Lola, Dira, Hilal and Dee, even Zura.. At least they cheer up my raya.. n especially thanx to Dennis dear.. u accompanied me almost da whole time i dun even have time to be sad.. so yeah.. thanx to u.. to dear Gabe as well.. altho most of da time i wud be pening melayan mamat belgium nie ( i cud hardly understand wut he said :P ) but i know his intention was good.. n he is indeed a great friend..

I just got back from kubur abah.. I felt a bit relieve after a while talking to myself pretending I'm taking to him.. I told him a lot of things.. like I used to.. I know it's crazy, but I hope he can hear me.. owh well.. all I can do is to recite do'a for him.. n sedekahkan dia dengan Yassin.. semoga dia ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yang beriman.. Ameen..

0 comments: