CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

old blog : why do people love to mess with people's life

thousand times dat i told myself, "lyla.. u dun need to clarify anything.. u noe urself, people dear to u noe precisely who u r.." but i just need to.. i just need to..first thing first.. perhaps people who supposed to noe the real fact might not read this blog, but i posted this for da sake of reminding myself on how lame n childish people can be.. looking for ways to drag other people down.. *sigh* yang i dun understand myself is dat wut have i done to deserve this? i am doing my job as a psychologist.. i am being a friend who listen, love and care.. wut is wrong with being a friend? those friends who know me dearly wud noe how i appreciate friends.. how i always find a way to help em.. n people who noe me dearly noe dat i'm not dat kinda girl who people always assume i am.. i love to socialize but i noe my limits.. i noe where i'm heading and i draw a line when i need to.. abah.. it is sad dat i cudnt talk to u anymore.. it sucks dat i dun have u to cry with after all ths things dat people said about me.. but i will always remmber ur advice.. and i will not go even near to the border that u have drawn for me.. even u're not there to warn me, even u're not there to tell me wut is right n wut is wrong.. i noe for sure u will always be there to watch over me.. only ur spirit keeps me feel safe n secured.. ur love made me feel complete and satisfied.. and ur advice dat i shall remmber and carry thruout my life..to those people.. pls.. stop doin this to me.. to anyone.. always believe in karma, wut goes around comes around.. as for me, i noe dat wutever happens, happened for a reason.. so cheer up lyla.. as long as u noe who u are, wut u do.. no one can bring u down.. :)

0 comments: